Chromecast makes your smartphone the best remote control for large screens. Google Chromecast is a small device for casting media files. Just plug it into the HDMI slot on your TV. It’s as easy to use with your Android phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, Computer operating system Windows or Mac and Chromebook.
Google Chromecast 2nd Generation – Steps to Get Started:
Get started just 3 steps.
- Plug your Chromecast into the HDMI channel on your TV
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Then cast videos and more from your smartphone, tablet, and laptop. Your laptop to your TV
See your favorite shows on the big screen.
With Google Chromecast, you can have fun. Enjoy your favorite online entertainment on HDTV including movies, TV shows, music and games from Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Google Play, ESPN and more. Sit tight to see the small screen and listen to the light.
- Chromecast automatically updates to accommodate future applications.
- Can be tracked for supported applications.
1. Use your Device as a Remote.
Open the app on your phone or tablet and touch the Cast button to start casting content from playlists and queues right away. ² Play, pause, and change volume with your device. And you can even get a call or go out of the room without interrupting the content.
2. Night of movie more fun than ever.
2-band Wi-Fi with built-in antenna allows for high definition video with low buffering and because Chromecast streams content directly from the cloud. Movies and TV shows are uninterrupted, even when you bring the phone out of the room.
3. Suitable for everyone.
It’s easy for anyone to enjoy Google Chromecast App because it works with any device you already have. For example, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers.
It also updates automatically to support upcoming features. Chromecast is no longer available for installation and is compatible with all HDTV models in your home.
Your friends and family can cast to your TV using their device, such as a mobile phone, smartphone, or tablet, using the “guest mode” feature. So, everyone can sit down and have fun together on the big screen TV in the house.
- Improved Wi-Fi reception with dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi standards, both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- The Fast Play feature allows for quicker crashes to the TV. Reduce Buffer Time
- Supports the game on the TV screen. The smartphone is also a processor. Just move the display to the big screen TV.
- There are three colors to choose from: black, yellow, lemon and red coral.
- System software update Please download the application in advance. Or preload video content before ordering video. To reduce the data buffer time.
(This new Chromecast is an update to what the original Chromecast did better. Solve problems in multiple points. But for those who use the same version of Chromecast without problems. There is no reason to buy a new one as well. The next information we need to look into is Fast Play, with the same game cache. Will the previous Chromecast be available through software upgrades?)
The device will be in the box.
- Google Chromecast
- TV with HDMI port
- WiFi signal
- A computer or a mobile that can receive flammable signals.
- Supported operating systems: Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+, Windows 7, or Mac OS X 10.7, ChromeOS.
- Usage and performance of certain device features, services, and device implementations. Or network May not be available in all areas; Subscriptions, and services, may be subject to additional charges.
- Google Chromecast: 51.9 x 51.9 x 13.49 mm
- Package contains: 124.4 x 42.85 x 124 mm
- Cord length: 1.75 m
- Weight: 39.1g
Ports and Connections:
- Black (Black)
- Coral (Red Coral)
- Lemonade (Yellow Lemon)
Maximum resolution of image: 1080p
Connectivity and networking: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5Ghz)
Power: 5V, 1A power supply
More details can be found at. http://www.google.com/chrome/devices/chromecast/
We would like to thank all of you here for your trust and good quality products.
Warranty for up to 1 year (if there is a problem within 60 days, will change later, it will facilitate delivery to repair in America. This may be costly) and will be available for consultation throughout the lifecycle.